Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Can you get pregnant if he cums in you when you are on birth control?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You sure can.  My wife was on the pill when our first kid was conceived.  She had no idea until she went to her doc to renew the prescription.  The doctor told her there was no point in renewing next month, in fact to stop taking them now, because she was pregnant.  When my wife said "but I'm on the pill", her doctor said she already knew that.

The pill is considered 99% effective.  That means out of every hundred times you have sex, one of them could be the shot that got through.

Some pill / implant companies insist that their products are 99.9% effective, which sounds really impressive.  But notice how none of them accept any liability whatsoever if pregnancy happens.  They don't even offer a refund.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It's possible, but if  a person is regularly taking birth control according to the instructions, then it's a very very slight chance.

• Norplant is 99.99% effective.

• 1 month ago

It's called BIRTH CONTROL for a reason.  It protects you.  If you don't take it correctly you can get pregnant though.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If you use hormonal birth control (the pill; the implant), it's 99.9% guaranteed that it will NOT fail. Birth control rarely fails; the person using it fails. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i hope not.......................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you are taking the birth control as directed, the chances of pregnancy are less than 1%.

ALL methods of birth control could fail, but when used as directed, the majority of birth control pills are very, very effective.

Read the information that comes with your pills to understand what might cause a failure and what to do if you think your risk has increased.

Birth control STOPS OVULATION - no egg - so no pregnancy no matter how many sperm are deposited inside you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes but its a really small chance. If you actually do get pregnant, you can sure the birth control company and make some $$$.

• Ranchmom1
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No, you cannot sue - the chances of conception are stated with the medication.

• 2 months ago

My wife and I have been married for 30 years.  The only Birth Control we ever used was The Birth Control Pill, my wife took daily.  I never wore a condom and we did not practice the withdraw method.  We NEVER had an accidental pregnancy.  We have two children (adults now) both were planned.  

Source(s): Married 30 years, father of two daughters.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes since no form of birth control is 100% effective.  Depending on the method of birth control, the chances can be very low.

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Two words here "dumb ***"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.