Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 2 months ago

Who else loves the airport ambiance? And flying on planes?

Waking up early in the morning to go to the air port, the smell of fresh brewing coffee coming from the little cafe's and restaurants, the sound of the suit cases rolling around, the sun rays beaming in from the big windows. Its so nice😌

Whats your opinion on airports?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I doi........................

• 3 weeks ago

They're fine; they're better than train stations, generally.  I usually just run into the airline lounge, as I don't like crowds or noise.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the best part about airports when flying overseas is when your bags have been taken and you can relax a feed Coffee and watch the Girls go by one of my Favorite Airports is Changi I remember it when it was RAF Changi changed a bit since 1964

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I enjoy the airport more going on vacation than going to airport to come home but then I just want to be back home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Airports suck

Flying isn't too bad

• 2 months ago

I enjoy it. Quite a bit. 

• 2 months ago

As I was the one brewing that fresh coffee first thing in the morning it was a JOB.

Being in Airports many times per week not quite the same as just using them to get to your vacation place, your concert, your wedding, your job interview......

It will be a long day when the First flights get delayed by overnight issues.

• 2 months ago

I don't really love the airport in general. I'm always worried that I'll miss my plane, have troubles in security, my flight will be delayed, etc. And the food/drinks are far too expensive. However, if I can access one of the lounges it makes the experience much much better. As far as airplanes, I love the convenience and idea of flying but the actual flight is not something I particularly enjoy. Now, if I could be in first class every flight that might be a different story.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Lots of people love the airport experience, you are not alone.For me the shine has worn off a bit but I still like them once I get past the practicalities of getting through them. People go and sit in them just to watch the people come and go. I particularly noticed in Munich airport there is an entirely different set of people than in American airports. Russian, eastern European, black people tend to be truly African of one nationality or another. Real interesting.

• 2 months ago

I live near Atlanta so the one that I use is Hartsfield International Airport.

It is the world's busiest airport. Consequently, it's not all that much fun. Over 100 million people pass through it each year. In 2018 it was 107 million. The reason has a lot to do with the fact that it's within a two-hour flight of 80% of the US population and is both a connecting hub and a port of entry into North America

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.