Haley asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

What is my eye shape and what is my face shape? ?

I’ve always been curious what my face and eye shape is considered so that I can try haircuts and makeup that best suits my features. Please help! Thank you! 

Doesn't matter, bcuz the only thing people are going to see are those eyebrows. Hunny, please!

Please please start with the orange eyebrows.  Its really bad and way too dark, coming down to the nose area. They look very masculine.  If you lighten the brows, and don't bring it so far down to the top of your nose,   it would look a lot better. Then just a bit of mascara, blush, lip liner to line the lips, and fill in with one shade lighter. Your hair color would look better in brown instead of orange.  I am not in any way being mean, just giving you some friendly  suggestions on how you could look stunning with the right hair color and brows. and make the most of your looks. You do have a pretty face.

Source(s): I work for Macy's as a beauty expert.

Oval or heart shaped, more the latter.