Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

can any girls help me with makeup!?❤️?

i know what color foundation i am  i just need help with what brand i should get since i’ve never done my make up before is there anything else i need to use after foundation? because everyone says at first don’t get expensive *** make up get something cheaper but with good quality i just don’t look good with out make up anymore because my skin tone is like uneven 😂 and i’m going to be a senior i just started thinking like all these girls are so pretty with make up maybe i should give it a try . i already know how to do eye shadow and apply lashes i just needed help with the brand and what brushes to use

omg and i want to learn how to do eyebrows 

maybe go on youtube

• vanessa2 months agoReport

maybe i’ve been tried that slow *** 

Ok the brand is really unimportant.  What you need to do is find the right color pallet for you.  What you should do is go and take a 2 hour make up course and they will teach you what works best and how to apply it for day and for night.  From there, you can pick out the brand that works for you.

Cost is irrelevant.  Cost relates to the packaging, not the product.  That is what I learned working at a cosmetic factory.  Remember there are only 4 real cosmetic companies.  Every brand is owned by one of the 4.  However with all of the brands, they hit everyone price points, however in the end, it is the artistry of the person applying the makeup that makes the difference.  Hence, take a 2 hours class and learn how to apply it yourself.

• vanessa2 months agoReport

okay. thank you ❤️ yea my mom tells me to be self taught because that’s how she was but it’s hard to even teach yourself when you have no make up to practice with

Makeup troll is back.

• vanessa2 months agoReport

Lol who’s trolling ?