I need help in deciding what floor I should choose for my new apartment!?

Hi all!

I'll be moving out soon and I have two units that I can choose from... Same floor plan, price, etc., but my choice is i can either have the 2nd floor or 13th floor. 

That's right 13 lol. I'm not superstitious by any means but my soon to be 9 year old daughter said she didn't want to be on that floor because to her it's an "unlucky" number.

Thing is, 13th floor has a nice view, air is fresher up there and less noise from down below.

Now with the second floor, different building but close by, it's obviously more convenient to be so close to ground level like that and my view is right smack against a small parking lot where there is a burger King and also a small little strip mall. I can just walk right over and get a burger or some milk. 

The other place is a bit of a walk. Thing is being on 2nd, I'm right in front of a parking lot and I'm worried it might get noisy maybe on some occasions with people congregating in the area or maybe a car with loud music going on possibly and I do like it quiet. Also there are some garbage bins close to the balcony as well. 

Anyway please help me decide I'm so torn.... I know each have their advantages. 

Thank you so much in advance!!

Stay safe all!! ♡♡

"Kerbear"

by the way I will be renting not buying. Thanks!!! !

• A
    Favorite Answer

I would take the 13th floor, better view, and quieter, also I think it is safer, I am sure your building has an elevator so access to the outside is not a big deal, and if you are going to be going over and getting fast food a few more steps to get there is a good thing,

• Butterfly1 month agoReport

Thank you so much!!!

Is there a nice view from floor 13?  If so, go for it.  I wouldn't want the second floor.  The first, yes, because you get a yard.  Anything above that, I'd want to be high up.  It's too easy for burglars to get into the second floor.

• Butterfly1 month agoReport

There is a nice view, there are just some power lines not too far off in the distance but that's not a biggie for me. Thanks so much in helping me to decide!!♡

• Erik

Peace and quiet is always important where you live.  I would love to live on the 13th floor of some building.

• Butterfly1 month agoReport

Thank you!!! I appreciate your feedback!

• Mark

I'm biased because 13 is my lucky number.

Tip:  Always bet on 13 Black on roulette.

• Joe

Ask someone to help you decide which is best