What is one thing you always ask God for?

I always ask God to lengthen my life

Because He gave me a very big mission

And if I don't live a very long life I won't be able to finish it before I die

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

To decrease my pain. I have broken hardware in my spine and I suffer every day and I pray God will heal me. 

• Breakthrough
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Isaiah 53 / Isaiah 58 / Exodus 23 / Deut 5-7 / Exodus 15 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I pray to Jehovah God everyday several times a day.I thank him for another day of life.I ask for his holy spirit to be with me to guide and direct my steps.

• 1 month ago

Always pray to God with pure soul... and...

The true meaning of human life is.... Self Realization. Love /hate, Good/evil, happiness/sorrow, positive/ negative, virtue/sin, soul/ body, heaven /hell.. are the creations of God.... So, by pure faith in God we can understand our eternal nature... which relates to our soul as our soul is the Part and Parcel of.... Supreme Soul...."God" ... Actually, we are spiritual souls but we are in human body. We are from the spiritual world. God has sent us on the earth...only for self realization.. as our souls are not as pure as, they have to be... So, God has given us human life where our body feels happiness as well as suffers pain. Therefore, we souls are here... to achieve... the level of purity and to become pure soul.... we should make an effort to understand the deeper meaning of unconditional love for all living beings.... in every situation... 

Moreover, the eternal nature of our soul is to Love God...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no reason for you to do that because no god exists. And by the way, science is able to do that in the upcomming decades. Search "life extension".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ray J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I asked God to make me smart enough not to believe in foolish things (like gods).  He did.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To help me become more like him every day. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.