Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 5 months ago

I live in Georgia and am 16 so i can get my licence without taking a test but i have never driven. do you think it is a good idea to get it?

Favorite Answer

There were a few days a few weeks ago where Georgia temporarily suspended the need to take the driving test de to the health crisis. They then came to their senses and it's no longer true. Now, all the old rules are back into place.

• Edna

I don't care where you live, you can NOT obtain an unrestricted driver's license without taking and passing the Written Test and, afterward, the Driving Test.

Since you're only 16, you won't be issued an unrestricted driver's license, even after you take the Written Test. You'll be issued a restricted "Learner's License". In almost no state can a driver receive an unrestricted license before he is at least 18 years of age.

• Bill

Georgia requires a learners permit for a year and many hours of driving or drivers ed. You can’t get a driving license if you’ve never driven. 

• Ron

Yer an idiot if you think that's true

No and you will need to take the ******* test at some point.

I also live in Georgia if you're going to get your driver's license make sure that you learn how to drive even if you can get a full license make sure that there's somebody with you to teach you how to drive. don't just go out on the road driving around by yourself. There's people in Georgia that are crazy don't be one of them learn to drive carefully and responsibly before you start going out on the road by yourself