You have 1 more than I do. You win!

• 5 months ago

many devices....

• VP
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Haha, are you casing the joint?  

I don't have any.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

i have my iphone 11, a 20 and 24 inch imac 2006, two 20 inch imac 2008s, two imac 27 inch late 2009s, a 27 inch retina imac 2017, a 2015 macbook pro, two macbook airs from 2017 and 2014, a asus laptop, a dell laptop, an ipad pro 2018, an ipad mini 5, an ipad mini 2, and an ipad 1, and then i also have my broken windows surface laptop

• 5 months ago

About 2 dozen.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

1. VW Golf Car

2. Two Cell Phones

3. Two Laptops

4. Three Desktops

5. Two Tablets.

6. Two MP3 Players

7. Two Smart TV's

8. Microwave oven

• 5 months ago

Technology is everywhere in almost every product you own.

What you mean, it seems is electronics. 

My car, truck, tv, computers, pads keyboards, mice, thermostat, oven, microwave, doorbell, electric lights, water pumps, washing machines, dryers, ice makers, garage door openers all use technology.  Everything that man makes is a product of technology be it a stone grinding wheel or the Space Shuttle. 

• 5 months ago

Here's what I own and used yesterday. iPad, android phone, ps4 and tv connected to it, pc and monitor connected to it, amazon fire tv box and tv connected to it. Plus microwave and refrigerator if you want to count those lol. 

I also have a 4th tv with a vcr but it's over 30 years old, and 3 other game systems that are old and I rarely touch. Plus a 3ds and a gameboy. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.