Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 5 months ago

Whose culture is more worthy of admiration and respect, the Jews of the Hebrew Bible or the Arabs of the Holy Quran?

• Kin

EDIT: See the new edit comments in the comments and please read rest of my answer in the comments, yahoo has issues showing & whoever moved the category to folklore is a very ignorant, heedless person.

I like the Holy, Wise, Living, Truthful, Miraculous, Quran. It is very admirable, noble,  very calming or soothing, miraculous, healing, very beautiful, emotional supportive, full of love the way God addresses His message to people and His love.

Neither. The Jews are genocide maniacs, I know the Israelites committed genocide in Numbers, 1 Samuels, and Deuteronomy. And they defend those actions to this day. I didn’t read much of the Quaran but basically it would tell you that God loves you and then it would tell you to fear god or else. It basically rewrote this idea over and over again.

I don't like either