Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Why do I feel excited about being abducted by aliens? Yes this a serious question?

The possibly of it just gives me that tingle. I have meditated and I am still unsure of how I would ACTUALLY feel if there was a real mothership/alien waiting outside my bedroom. Obviously that’s a feeling I don’t think I’ll ever get an answer for but does anyone feel the same? I know people who say they have had experiences; explain they are traumatic and not something to wish for. I would like to counter that explanation by saying If that’s the case, why do me and many others want it so bad? I guess I feel life on Earth is just so boring. So bland and constant and repetitive. Nothing new to learn that’s mind blowing or that just takes your breath away to help you forget about your own insecurities and life.. nothing that makes me fee I could appreciate life a little more. I kind of feel like aliens for some reason would provide that? 

Also it’s not that I want to kill myself or give pain to my family friends or loved ones it’s just that if it were to happen I wouldn’t complain I would be compliant 

• Lili

Let's hope aliens do come and get you.

We'll be better off without you.

You are delusional into thinking that an alien ship with alien creatures will save you from this world. It is just escapism because you deny the existence of this reality. 

This is why everyone goes to the movies, reads books, and plays games with each other. You need to find balance in your life with hobbies and personal interests to distract yourself from all the negativity in this world.

Well, ... if you are a cute girl of 18 years or older, I can put on an alien suit for you and see about tricking out my old vehicle to make it look out of this world...

The biggest problem we have as we transverse humans across space and time is that they always seem to want to know what is going on.  Yet when we show them where they really are they shut down and go back to what they know and are used to.  If you want to know what it is like to be abducted by aliens all you have to do is ask us.  Don't blame us when we show you where you really are.  Waking up from that sort of coma is shocking.  Most humans don't even want to know.  

There are a lot of components to happiness obviously feeling content is one. Feeling whole is another, that I don't think people equate with a higher purpose. Only God provides a complete sense of being. We are spirits first (1 Thess 5.23) and many of us are disconnected from our creator, it's not supposed to be that way.

Connect with God He'd love to hear from you!

you likely have heard how they remove sperm

• JASON

You like being probed?

you’re just curious! when i was younger and we’d have tornado drills i secretly always wanted a real tornado to come because idk it seemed exciting? as long as you don’t desire to like get like tortured by them or anything, id say you’re pretty normal. you’re just curious and the thought excites you. don’t worry about it

< Why do I feel excited about being abducted by aliens? >

You want to be anal probed.

🤔 Abandonment issues?

I'd be terrified. Because I know exactly what they'd do.

Source(s): 4th Kind