What’s the best way to work out how much power you have (whatever the definition of it you’re using)?

Power: 1HP= 500 ft ponds per second.

The primary power and only in my case, I would require is the power of control of my own mind, body and the world environment about me. I do not not covet power or influence over others. Power has a causal effect and when impacts any scenario causes ripples in the societal stratosphere. If a mind is an influential one it becomes over time synced in some way with its fellowship, Strict discernment creates a congenial ethos of compliance and exchange of ideas. This is turn creates an exclusive network of trusted respondents who create a strong cohesive society. Your society is created, as strong, weak, flawed, corrupt or ethical as you then. Weal ambitious people covet desire power. I do not for I am a reasonably strong person. People in terrible situations want a safe, peaceful cohesive society, place to dwell in, for they have seen the nasty side of life. That is the task Good spirits attuned and one in mind as I. If you are an extremely virtuous person, the people within your society will be as you, if you are strict with who you interact with, your society will be strong

as strong as you. 

Testing testing 123 ...

My lines of communication and contact are blocked by the state. I request, demand that you unblock them by tomorrow british state media, so those who care about me can make contact. 

Ill give you an update by the morn. vis a vis my power or influence to alter or change things about me. Until we feel secure and safe, all knowledge is but fragments of data attempting to reach us with its own version of how life should be, or why it is the way it is. 

Test it. Use it to it's limit.

• P

Power = Volts x Amps      e.g. 9 volts x 6 amps = 42 watts of power (allowing for PFC of 77% approx)

>

For a practical indication put your hand into a bucket of water. The hole left when you take it out is directly corelated to the power you have

• P
      1 month agoReport

BBB !

• j153e

Change = energy.

Power = energy/time.

Therefore, energy/time to effect A ---> B (goal) = power.

Most fish have little energy to fly or to walk (goals).  If they do achieve either goal, their energy expended over time = their power to effect flying or walking.

A tortoise has no energy to effect flying; hence its power or agency in that respect = 0/time, whether it tries for 1 second or 1 minute, same power of 0.

Therefore, the hidden third metric in "energy/time = power" is goal-achieving.  If no achieving, no power, even though some energy may have been expended over some time, as energy that doesn't achieve desired change is a null case of energy use re effecting specific goal attainment (= "feckless").  In purely atomistic terms, e/t = p, and all e effects (some) change; it is the desired change attainment or not which allows the possibility of the null case in the third metric.  E.g., a woman cannot be half-pregnant--rather, a genuine either-or.  If she expends energy to attain pregnancy, and doesn't, it is a null case as if e/t = 0, as all t has been in the service of e = 0, re effecting a specific change (goal).

Power over what? Yourself? Others? Power over others is tenuous because it’s dependent upon their cooperation. Power over yourself is more enduring and usually more difficult to master, Little Grasshopper...

Simply tear up a bunch of papers into tiny little pieces, scatter them on the floor and proceed to roll around in them. By comparing the exact number of pieces sticking to your clothing to the amount left on the ground, you should be able to build up a fairly accurate determination of how much power you have. Hope this helped.

• sam

Make wild gestures with your hands and see if snow comes out. If nothing happens then you’re not as powerful as Elsa.

How much voltage?