What is the worst crime a person can commit in the USA?

1. Rape of child. The child will have a memory of this forever.

2. Murder

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anna
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Out of those two I'd say rape of a child. It's extremely traumatic and distressing for a child, especially since they don't understand what is happening. Murder is bad but the victim doesn't have to live with the trauma and memories for many years. 

• Iron heart1 month agoReport

i'd say there is one worse as the molestation can actually cause pedophilia,look it up it is rare but it happens, what is my one worse causeing the molestation by giving the country privacy in the first place.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You mentioned two horrible crimes but I can think of a WORST crime which is "legal" according to our constitution... I'm talking about abortion... Abortion is murder of an innocent child.. 

but our constitution says that it's "ok" to abort children just like it used to be "ok" according to the constitution, to own slaves.

• J
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Raping a child is the most heinous crime I can think of. There is no justification for it at all. Just sick. And it causes so much damage to the victim. 

Murder is obviously wrong, but there are some reasons that may justify it. If someone rapes your 5 year old child, would you kill them? I think some people would. I don’t condone murder, but there are definitely plenty of murders that make sense. 

• 1 month ago

2.  MUrder. Can't bring  back the dead.

I suppose the highest crime, in terms of being serious, would be the federal charge of treason.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

ah i would say that the rape and murder of an infant would be the worse crime one could commit,

well unless you count causeing a child to develop pedophilia by giveing a sex trade orginaization privacy and letting them molest the child when you could have stopped it of which i do,

{ yes is extreme cases a victim of child molestion will develop an attraction to minors and in turn be treated like a monster because the us thought privacy rights were more important then the saftey of a minor}

so  

1 supporting the creation and life long oppression of a person with pedophilic disorder because they exist by supporting privacy 

2 rapeing and murdering an infant

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Murder.

Though, an adult raping a child is despicable. But still, depending on the severity of the crime, the 'child' may be capable of moving on through therapy, seeing their rapist jailed, etc.

• robert2020
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Can't make any restitution in any way.

• 2 months ago

3. Being black

• 2 months ago

Murder.  Childhood Rape may create a memory, but you can get over it in many cases.  MURDER is permenate,

• Iron heart1 month agoReport

i don't know i would rather be killed then raped as a minor but this could be because i have been molested so,biased

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Billion dollar profit corporations don't pay tax and did no charity.

• 2 months ago

i think theyre both equally bad crimes

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i think theyre both equally bad crimes

• Anna
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Child rape is worse than murder Pearl. A murder victim doesn't have to live with the trauma and memories for many years and have to through years of therapy and counselling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.