How would you interpret this dream?

I had a dream after buying all these self help books and studying all these videos on prosperity and success

In my dream I was told to forget the law of attraction - or my principles or my tips and tricks and ideas

There was only one thing I needed to know which was I would reap what I sow

Does this mean sowing spiritual fruit?

Or does it mean working hard?

Or does it mean giving back to the world and investing in people?

• Lilly

You cannot serve both God and money. Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

From the Gospel of Matthew

You're overthinking, losing healthy focus and not acting with trust in God. Simple as that.

• Linda

I think it means whatever you do on this earth regardless of whether it is good or bad will produce either success and rewards which are either monetary or personal or it will produce corruption or sloth or bitterness and hate. My husband currently has gone through several jobs and now he is reaping what he has sown. If he had made better choices earlier, he would be doing better now.

Well from the point of view of a man, it could mean that success can equal the opposite genders attraction to you, that being money, confidence, so rather than running after a girl whose probably going to jump ship pretty soon after you hook up, it's better to initially be successful in yourself, thus having a better chance of the girl staying in your life in the first place.