Alex asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Why do people raise dogs inside the house if they are not hygienic and poop and pee all over the house?

To quote you in my answer - I agree.  People who are not hygienic and poop and pee all over the house should NOT raise dogs inside the house.

That sounds like it would cause a problem for the dogs.

Fortunately, my family and I do not poop and pee all over the house, so we do have inside dogs.

• Amber

Because they are either too lazy to let the dog out (extreme temp is not an excuse) or they haven't bothered to teach the dog where it should be going.

You're likely to always get poop and pee with animals. Unexpected situations happen and animals get sick. My female goes through incontinence when she gets a bladder infection. So I have to use pee pads on her bed otherwise the laundry would be a mountain. I don't like pee pads for lazy people, but for medical reasons it's ok. 

It's never the dogs fault. 

• Robert

Because they aren't Muslim. 

I have a Husky that spends the majority of his time indoors. He has never done either in the house. If someone can't raise a dog properly then they shouldn't own one!

Because it’s better than leaving them outside when it’s below freezing or when it’s like 100 degrees outside. 

You can train a dog to poop and pee on pads. 

• Nekkid Truth!
      1 month agoReport

Saliva is NOT an antiseptic.   They also do not lick their feet as they step out of the box either...  They track it around before they lick their feet.

Cats lick each others bums and eat poop as well you ninny

Dogs dont pee and poop indoors if you TRAIN them and take them outside.

Cats are more unhygenic, since they litter have a box they crap in and dig in.... They track microscopic fecal matter thru the house- and cat owners often let the animal on their counters and tables.. Gross

Why did they raise you inside the house if you're not hygienic, and you poop and pee all over the house?

Because they're lonely and sad and they want some dumb creature to make them feel superior. 

• Mandy

I guess for some reason you have never heard of training a dog to go outside.

Because they are not far from doing the same thing in their house.