Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Why is my sibling so evil?

I have 6 siblings all of them are very happy individuals, pretty successful in my eyes. I am the youngest one and the one older than me which is the one doing the worse in the family is the least successful. She’s beyond evil. She wants us to stay away from the whole family. Which in my eyes I don’t understand what for? My cousins are very successful and attractive. She wants us to not invite them. When they do come she talks massive **** about their significant others. She has already dragged other siblings down, forcing them to get her jobs and loose weight. I also noticed that she never says happy birthday to any of the children. And my dog is very scared of her dog. I don’t understand where this heavy evilness is coming from? She disowned me when I graduated college? Why?

• D1218

Some people are just born evil or just decide to be that way.