Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it normal to hump a mattress ?

I’m a teenage girl and I’m wondering if it’s normal/okay for me to hump my mattress for pleasure

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's what commonly is done as a form of masturbation, which is a totally normal thing to do.

Masturbating is a normal part of sexual exploration, so you shouldn't feel abnormal or weird if you're masturbating and exploring your body

Also know that from a medical perspective, masturbating is actually healthy. Health benefits include:-

- It's THE safest sex there is. You cannot give yourself any STDs, and there's no risk of an unwanted pregnancy from masturbating (though there is a slight risk with mutual masturbation if you touch someone else's genitals and then your own.)

- in girls and women, it helps to relieve PMS symptoms, like moodiness and crabbiness

- in girls and women, it relieves menstrual pain

- boosts your mood

- relieves stress

- increases your immunity

- relieves tension

- you're familiarizing yourself with your body, so you can detect any changes which may indicate a health problem sooner

- relieves anxiety

- it's a safe euphoria, without the use of recreational drugs or alcohol

The only time when it causes issues is if you're masturbating constantly to the point where you're hurting yourself, or you're unable to engage in your usual activities. If that happens, you may have a problem, in which case you need to see a doctor.

Hope this helps.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes it’s normal and guys do it too. I did when I was younger. Pressure on the right spot is pressure on the right spot Whether you’re male or female

• 1 month ago

If it gets you off its fine, I'd be more worried if you said donkey instead of mattress.

• Mystic
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Ugh, stupid troll. Masturbation is normal and fine as long as you aren't using anything harmful to do it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes! masturbating is completely healthy and normal. there are many different ways to masturbate.

• 1 month ago

Hey compared to dudes who stick their shlongs in a microwaved burrito to get off, I'd say your pretty normal

• 1 month ago

lots of girls use pillows, its not that uncommon

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's funny, bcos the last time you posted this, you were a teenage BOY. Gtfoh, pěrvert troll.

• 2 months ago

Sure.  Lots of girls do that.

• kelvin
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

loads of them also post as boys on here like them

• 2 months ago

its more common to massage the clitoris, when mama walks in you look silly

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. It's good practice to hump your potential bf.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.