Do ex boyfriends and ex husbands, who die, ever stalk or harass their former partners and spouses? Do they ever become poltergeists and?

haunt them?

Paranormal phenomena

Paranormal phenomena

yes, especially if they committed suicide because of you or you helped contribute to their deaths.

• Jon

Q1 - no

Q2 - no 

Absolute rubbish. 

They might try, but I doubt they'd succeed.  There are no credible reports of anyone ever being attacked by a ghost.

There have been reported cases of this but not as many as I would have thought. Even the cases I heard of were years ago. but a poltergeist is a different thing from a spirit. It does not seem to have a lot of intelligence. They can suddenly appear anywhere and stay from only a day or two to as long as a few years. There was a famous case in a solicitor's office in Germany and it all started when a young lady began to work there. It caused a lot of breakages. Look on youtube using those keywords

I am sure that some would if they could, but luckily since ghosts and poltergeists are only imaginary women cannot be  tormented from beyond the grave.