Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Have I got lung cancer?

I've been coughing for over a month now. On the third week it almost dissappeared, I barely coughed 5 times throughout the entire day. Before and after the third week I experienced the following: bad dry cough, and wheezing breathing. And my mom won't take it seriously, she won't even let me go to the doctor. I did the worst thing possible: read about it on google, and realized this could be lung cancer. Is it? 

• Edna

It's highly unlikely that you have lung cancer. Many people who have lung cancer never cough, unless the cancer is very far advanced. 

If you've had a dry cough for over a month and you "wheeze" when you breathe, you probably have some sort of seasonal allergy. 

Uh-oh. Someone must recruit their student to make meth.

In al seriousness, you should make an appointment with your Doctor. Even though it's clear you are that troll that keeps asking about cancer.

• LAN

You are still just a hypochondriac moron.  Same as every other time you post this idiocy.

• Pippin

Have you been a 3 pack a day smoker since you were 2?  If not, you don't have lung cancer.

You might get tested for Covid.

You have something wrong that should be seen by a doctor. If it was lung cancer you would still be coughing.

• kelvin

you don't have cancer

If you are young enough that you need your mother to take you to the doctor then it is almost certainly not lung cancer.

Covid-19 is much more likely but there are many other possibilities.

There’s no way anyone here can diagnose such a serious disease.  Go to a Doctor, and don’t dare say you can’t because of Corona, the Doctors are open and so are hospitals.  You might have Corona, who knows, GO TO THE DOCTOR!