Which Toyota Camry is the better choice to buy: The XSE 4 cylinder or the XSE V6?

It's debatable to me as I'm trying to decide which one to get. Both of them are 2020.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on your preference. Both are great options. However, it's a matter of taste. Test drive both, and consider that 90% of Camrys purchased are four cylinder models. That likely means that the four cylinder delivers the goods well enough for most people that they are willing to save a few thousand by not getting the V6. The V6 is impressive, but so is the four cylinder. Once you test drive them, you'll be able to make a better decision. Good luck.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get the hybrid.

• F
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Yeh because cars are always better carrying around half a ton of batteries.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Is it that difficult to choose between a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder of the exact same car?

• 1 month ago

You can't go wrong with either. Test drive both and compare prices. If you are happy with both then buy the lower price one. If the prices are similar and you like them both, then get the fancier one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

For fuel economy,my choice is the 4 cylinder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.