Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 5 months ago

Why are people so mean to our president? What has he done to warrant such abuse?

• If your question is directed at the American people then i cannot answer it. If, however, you are asking everyone then I shall inform you that he is detested by just about everyone in the world as an arrogant,  misinformed, unintelligent half wit. He is by any standard unable to construct a sentence without either lying or being coercive to others. He is, like the British Prime minister, a laughing stock of the world. the only difference between him and Johnson, is that should Johnson wear a red nose, he would be the ideal person to be a clown in a circus. I do hope I have not offended your American morality but you did ask.

Some people do not like the person currently in the Oval Office and so they express this dislike in a way that makes sense to them.  If you want to know why someone likes/dislikes another, ask them directly.

He reminds me of a spoiled little kid. "I'm taking my ball & I'm going home." Always having a hissy fit if anyone disagrees with him.

• East

Are you blind?  He's an obnoxious jerk.  Even if you like him, you can see that he's an obnoxious jerk.  But so was Obama.

It's probably because he's a crybaby supported by crybabies.

• Daisy

If this is a legitimate question and not one just to see what kind of answers (and angry ones) you get- here's mine-

President Trump has not been a good President. He's been a bully throughout his term.  He publicly berates those who oppose his views, he lies constantly and makes up answers and information and passes the lies off as truths,I could go on.   Many people do not trust him. He's rather immature for a 72 year old.  

• Ummm... IDK he was the reason why nearly 2 million Americans got the coronavirus. 

He only got into offices to make force supreme court laws to help the rich which he directly benefits from. He's poor as a door mouse, all his money is tied in real estate, etc.. which is why he won't show his taxes, I think he's planning to rob us of American funds any sticking his hand in the pot here and there where ever he can. 

In late February, he dismissed the threat of the virus, noting there were only 15 confirmed cases in the United States and promising that those would soon “be down to close to zero.” In early March, he publicly toyed with leaving people on a cruise ship where an outbreak had occurred, in part because he didn’t want the U.S. case count to increase as passengers disembarked.

“I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship,” he said. 

I'd want the leader of my country caring about me, seems a small expectation.

There's a ton of reasons. One being he's a complete d*ck on Twitter. Of course he's gonna get hate.

Have you heard him speak, or read any of his tweets? You get what you put out.