Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Why some few people says my English is bad, but to me is perfect?

I am not one of those people who says I AM ENOUGH even if there is something needs to be improved in him/her. I AM A VERY HONEST PERSON, THAT MEANS I REALLY KNOW THERE IS NOTHINGS WRONG WITH MY GRAMMAR, and I know when something in me NEEDS TO IMPROVE, and I really work hard to improve those things I care for, that’s why I love honest people, BUT zup with the grammar errors? I am writer and I REALLY LOVE MY STYLE OF WRITING, sometimes I intentionally write like a poet like William Shakespeare, SOME PEOPLE seemed to think it sounds dumb.NOT THAT I’M BRAGGING BUT I GET COMPLIMENTS FROM THOSE WHO ARE AHEAD, THOSE WHO HAS A LOT OF PUBLISHED WORKS ALREADY, SOME ARE FAMOUS AND THEY SAID IT’S A MASTERPIECE. It’s very confusing. Are you also a writer? Had you faced the same experiences like this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you want to write the way you do, fine. Just don't expect people to say you write perfect English when they read it.

You are "enough" what? (I comprehend you are "full of" something not as fragrant as 💐 and "those who are ahead" are running merely to avoid the smell of your work.)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I didn't know you posted on Yahoo Answers Mr. Trump.

• 2 months ago

"I am a very honest person."

"I write like William Shakespeare."

Those statements can't both be true.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, I am published 14 times. You do need to study English a bit more....it's not perfect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

....... The thing is, this is probably going to get some real attention by the "dull-'n'-earnest" brigade. Here we go........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.