Do I have a learning disability?

I'm 34 years old and my parents have to help me balance my checkbook and they also have to help me fill out my social security paper work.

It's hard to say without more information. If you're getting Social Security disability payments, chances are good that you probably do have a disability of some sort, like Autism, for example. Balancing a checkbook is a skill that is seldom taught in school these days, so it's not all that surprising that you have trouble with this. It doesn't mean you're disabled, just that you're uneducated. I wouldn't spend time feeling sorry for yourself about that. Lots of people have that issue.

The fact that you still live with your folks at your age is a far bigger indication that you have some sort of disability than not being able to balance a checkbook is.

we can't begin to tell from that little bit of data.  Plenty of ordinary people don't do well with those tasks.