Why do heartless excuses for human beings abuse dogs with the justification that they lack emotions?

Favorite Answer

Their complete and utter idiocy and ignorance  is.....

Such people have forgotten how to be people... I despise such excuses for humans in all honesty... They have no idea of what is is to know a dog, or what one can do for them  if they are willing and have been shown how...... I couldnt survive as a shepherd without my sheepdogs... They are an extension of my capabilities that i consider as part of my family and also the best friend a man can ever have...  (Along with Horse...of course ) Ive often trusted my life to these two  up here on this mountain when it gets foggy or the weather closes in drastically... They have never failed me yet... Though people sometimes have.Thus I look after my dogs better than i do myself....

• Veschengro
      1 month agoReport

Thank you again for preferred answer

I have heard every excuse under the sun. The thing that ties them all together is either drugs or mental health issues.

Probably for the same reason you post this minimally twice a day - a need for attention; possible Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; a lack of common sense.  “Why do heartless scumbags abuse dogs and try to justify it by claiming it lacks emotions?”; “Why do people abuse animals (especially dogs and cats) despite the fact that they have feelings?”; “ “Why are people so ignorant, selfish and cruel as to abuse animals for their entertainment? Why don't they realize dogs have feelings?”

Maybe it's the same as why you think jokes about quadriplegics are funny.