SW-6
SW-6 asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

If you have a lot of chicken tenders, what do you do with them?

I have my old standards and recipes for cooking them, looking for more options.  Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Like raw ones? Fry them, marinade and grill them, cut them up and use them in stir fry, season them and toss them in foil with some veggies and bake them, marinaded, cooked, and chilled on top of salad, you can use them any way you would use chicken breast really. 

not exactly sure what you mean but I buy the big packs and portion them out 4 per meal and put them in quart bags and freeze them for later..  Cooking my favorite is lemon pepper with a bit of cayenne, fry them up or being cheap skate as I am I buy those $1 bags of Knolls flavored rice and had a few cooked strips to it to make a meal..

• denise

I'd make Chicken Goujons / Dippers ;-

Dip in seasoned flour, egg [or buttermilk] then breadcrumbs [panko or crushed rice cereal [not sugary ones!] for a crunchy twist!].

Then bake them on a oil sprayed sheet pan. 

Serve as part of a meal, or just with dip/s, [Mayo mixed with a little sweet chili sauce is good].

You could also serve them on tacos / in tortillas like fajitas, but with salad like a wrap.

Maybe poach some in chicken stock, cool, then put into a chicken salad / coronation chicken / sandwich filling or dice and add to some leftover pasta with some pesto for a tasty lunch tub.

Chicken taco night! 

chicken tenders are small pieces of chicken. You can cook them like you do any other pieces of chicken..the size doesn't matter.

Toss them into a stir fry for a different switch up, make a hoagie type sandwich, jazzing them with lettuce, tomato, unique sauce, or in Mac and cheese. 

• GFH

I oven fry the chicken tenders 

• kswck2

Deep fry them, add some Ranch dressing and have a ball on a Saturday night. 

Chicken pot pie. I think it would taste good with the breading used to thicken the sauce. 

Chicken tender tacos. 

Chicken Parmesan. Remove the breading, crumble it up, and use it for topping. 

lather em up in buffalo sauce and make sammiches