Why is AT&T dropping me out of yahoo email,  something do do with not supporting my 3801 modem anymore? Why the changes, more money?

AT&T Yahoo mail signs me out even when I click on "keep me in for 2 weeks," I see my email address so I click continue and the web address bar says I'm being logged out and the sign in screen opens up again but not with my email address. I have to sign in again and click again on "keep me in for 2 weeks." I'm logged in, I check my mail, stop to answer the door or check my oven timer or get a glass of water or go to the bathroom (just a few minutes) and when I come back I'm kicked out of my Yahoo email account. Happens in all browsers; Brave, Safari, Opera and Firefox.Do I need to get a different modem, do I have to up grade my speed, do I have to buy McAfee/subscription, start paying more for support because AT&T won't support my modem? What the heck?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is a glitch causing people to be signed out. If you aren't deleting cookies in your browser there is nothing you can do until they fix it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.