Anonymous

How come it is not cool to cancel plans on a friend to give priority on another friend when you can't make decision cause your autistic?

So I'm running into conflicts here with two people. My best friend Sam is traveling back to dallas after spending time with his family here. He wants me to go with him there to spend time with him. I'm all up for it but one of my other friends named ben is wanting to spend time with me by flying over here and we would travel up to philly together. I'm thinking about canceling plans on ben so that I can give priority to my best friend Sam so that I can travel with him. Sam has always been there for me and so I want to go with him since he's the best friend that I got. I was talking to my cousin and he told me that it is bad to cancel plans on ben when he is planning on coming over here. Ben is constantly changing plans and he has canceled at the last minute so I don't want to deal with him because he can't make up his mind if he wants to go or not. I don't have any restrictions based on my release conditions so I have the right to go and have some fun with my best friend. How come is it bad to cancel plans on ben to give priority to my best friend ???

• autisim does not cause indicisiveness how ever other mental disorders and health issues do,

and it is not "cool" because your one freind went out of their way to prepair to do x with you and you cancled

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You don't have "a friend" much less two.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

You cannot leave the state while out on bond. You need to go back to jail, your a flight risk.