Are there any companies that hire affiliate marketers, home media buyers to be more specific, without any experience?

Hello! I am a college student and I am interested on earning some extra money. I have heard of affiliate marketing programs and I wonder if there are any companies or something out there that hire home media buyers without any experience or education on marketing. All I can do is create ads on social media. Thank you!

affiliate marketing is sometimes MLM scams.

Never in my life heard of a home media buyer. Sounds like a fraud or something.

Other times affiliate marketers have links that give very small kickbacks that lead to sales for whatever company. Reputable companies are very small. Scams might be higher but you are selling overpriced fraudulent product.

Nobody needs YOU to write ads for them. They need you to bring sales. If your ads on your website does that, fine. Otherwise, its a scam.

• martin

You could be useful to those companies, but mainly they may be looking for commissioned sales people with small base salaries.

you might be able to find some online