Can I be a carrier of the coronavirus if I had previously tested positive?

I tested positive back in March and I was wondering if I could still be a carrier. I am a nurse and I am still exposed to covid patients. I have read up on how I can still be shedding the virus for days to weeks and that it is unclear whether or not I am contagious. However, I have not found any information regarding being a carrier after recovering but still being exposed. If you have any information from credible sources pertaining to this, please list it below! Thank you.

You tested positive supposedly when you had the virus and stayed at home until you were cleared to return to work based on two successive negative viral cultures proving that you no longer had the virus. Carriers by definition would not test negative as they still carry the virus. 

It is still unclear the significance of reported "relapses" or re-exposures or simply faulty testing interpretation. A follow up of the so called reported relapses have not demonstrated any spreading of the virus by those individuals.  

At present what is meant by carriers are people who do not know they have the virus and are asymptomatic and thus spreading the virus not knowing they have it. 

That's the million dollar question scientists have been asking.  The expectation is that you would not be a carrier shortly after symptoms are gone but the potential to remain a carrier after getting COVID-10 is unknown.  The vast majority of people are probably not carriers.   The US Navy has found sailors testing positive again for viral RNA after being negative for a month or more.  What this means is anyone's guess at this point.  Reinfected? Never actually went away?  Viral RNA still be shed after viral infection is gone?  Errors in testing?