How do I reduce violence against women?

How can I as a man help reduce violence against women?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A possible way is to have government induced one child family policy. However the reason that doesn't work is because there is a belief that abortions cause breast cancer (which may be a strong correlation.) some religions believe an abortion increases demonic activity in the spirit world/astral realm/afterlife realm.

However even parenting styles have evolution (mutation concept) so the idea is that quality of childhood parenting will reduce later violence, however this causes a classism similar to the Hindu idea of untouchables at the bottom and rich brahmi at the top. Money is wasted on reducing domestic violence because of appearances. Appearances is everything in adult world, in Asia this is called save face, in United States of America there is no word for it in English but its the same exact thing. But people focus on a whack a mole mentality which ultimately rewards bullies and punishes people like Prometheus. 

Oftentimes people who are in position of power with money to create laws or programs on domestic violence or other similar women issues don't understand the problem, or they are too arrogant and not humble enough, so they don't make a big difference at all, instead a trivial difference if even that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

"How do I reduce violence against women?"

The quickest way is to stop labelling all sorts of things "violence" when they are not. For example "online violence", -words- or -speech- are violence, disagreeing with feminist opinion is violence, hurt feelings = violence.

In the real world, violence is defined as "Behavior or treatment in which physical force is exerted for the purpose of causing damage or injury".  This is rarely what feminists and sjw's are referring to when they say violence.

• 1 month ago

Set a good example of careful behavior around women who don't know you.  There's an old saying that still applies:  Want to have a friend?  Be a friend.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I always wonder about this. DV against men is almost never reported. Men are the victims in 90% of violent crimes. I can't help but think that this probably carries over into DV. I think MEN are the victims, NOT women.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Volunteer at a rape crisis center or women's shelter.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just don't commit violence against women and you've done all most people can do. 

• 1 month ago

You've confused me, are you the person being violent or are you just wanting to know, how you can offer financial support to Women Support Groups?  If your the violent person, then your suffering with some form of anger mental health issue, which will require you to attend anger management meetings.  Google support groups in your area.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Alternative Asker, you are an idiot, reported for being too dumb

• Stalin
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You are not a man. Tell men to be emotionally strong and not to be losers.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't be violent against them yourself.

Make sure that both genders have access to battered victims resources since the "circle of violence" goes through both men and women.  Children of women who batter are also more likely to batter.

• Elana
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

True, but "kill" and "hit" are not the same thing:  I'm saying "break the circle".  If violent women beget violent men, doesn't it seem a good idea to prevent BOTH genders from being violent and help both victims?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.