What do you think I got bit by?

About two days ago, I was sitting on my couch and I started feeling irritation on my back. I looked in the mirror and noticed I was getting 3 white raised bumps and redness. I typically get those when I am exposed to certain allergens. The day after I noticed I had gotten one single bite on my upper arm. 

I have since put Bactine on it and bandaged it. What do you think I got bit by? I don't think I've ever gotten an allergic reaction to a bite before. Do you think it was a spider or mosquito?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

What you are describing seems like they are hives and not necessarily bites.  Hives are usually caused by a systemic allergy.  So maybe your couch is filled with house dust or maybe there is actually something biting you.  If its caused by allergies you would probably need to get tested to see what you are allergic to. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

More than likely, it was some kind of spider bite. If it was a mosquito bite, it would itch. 

• 1 month ago

it couldve been bedbugs, ive had those bites before, maybe you should get pest control to come and check it out

• Kaz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would think it was a spider.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anna D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Bedbugs often bite 3 times in a row. I think you should check your couch.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Spider.  Fleas. Bed bugs.  Just some thought.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.