Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Car Insurance ?

Okay so I’m buying my first car here in Ga. It’s a 1998 Buick Lesabre. I’m 21,  I’m just looking for some suggestion on what car insurance company I should go with to save me money and time. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Don't worry about saving time unless your making $50/HR.   I was with a few companies charging $250/6 months for years.   Found one yesterday that charged $64/6 months.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Progressive has been the best in pricing and they respond to questions quickly. On that old a vehicle just purchase liability insurance. Full coverage so that any body work that needs to be done in an accident is useless. Your deductible will be higher then the value of the car.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Progressive or Geico.  I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The correct answer is, whatever one will give you the best deal based on your driving record, your needs, your credit rating, your zip code, how many miles you drive per year, ad nauseum. No one saves money by purchasing insurance

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Go to an independent agent and have the agent shop for the best rate for you.  A car that old you don’t need Comprehensive or collision, just get the minimum required for your state’s laws.  Make sure you get uninsured driver coverage.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.