What you think Of

mgtow

movement ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think there are some MGTOW guys who live enviable lives of spending all their income on their hobbies, embracing travel and self fulfillment and don't feel the need to spew vitriol online. You can't not respect someone like that. It's the other kind that should worry everyone with their violent threats and general malevolence that they won't shut up about. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Personally I don't think that much of them, however as we're all individuals it's up to us to decide what kind of life we want.  Maybe if Radical Feminists and MGTOW formed a joint group, they'd have more members!  Imagine attending one of their 'work groups'!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mgtows. Men who want to go through life alone. Not a whole lot to think about there. 

• 1 month ago

I dont know I dont really look to much into people who suffer from victim mentality. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stalin
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

MGTOW - Full of losers who can't get laid and vent their anger on women. They prefer to be incels but keep on bashing women and never think of moving ahead. MGTOW men are those men who got no purpose in their life and I find this movement a bullshiit. 

Bashing someone doesn't makes anyone great, we all need to look our own. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.