Do you ever listen to a music album over and over and not realize how much time has gone?

No. But I've been on a 20 year quest to make my band influential and prominant enough to have that affect on people. 

Ideally, if I had my way. People would be so distracted by the beautiful orchestrations of my bands style of death metal that people would get distracted listening to it and either drive off cliffs or accidently walk in front of buses, to their untimely deaths. And then at their funerals, they would play my bands music would be played. 

I know thats twisted as fvck. But that is how motivated and ambitious I am. 

I recall a time that some friends and I listened to Close To The Edge by Yes, 14 times in a row, without noticing. 

• I used to when I was younger, after buying an album from the record store I would spend all weekend in my room just absorbing the whole thing, music, lyrics album artwork and would just the play the record over and over.