Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why are zodiac signs so accurate?

It says Libras are the most beautiful and Virgos are hot and gorgeous, that’s so true for me!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Air signs are most beautiful. Aquarius 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Snoopy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I hope you mean the women... 

I find the lunar ones attractive, especially the guys. 

• Butterfly1 month agoReport

Libra men are a lot more attractive and have more sex appeal than Libra women in general. Why? Because Libra is similar to Scorpio, which is ruled by Mars and Pluto, the majority of Libra Suns exhibit Scorpio characteristics.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

AIR SIGNS AND THEIR SUPERIORITY..oh boy! Always thinks they’re Better than People. Ya’ll make me sick! Especially that Annoying Aquarian son of mines! Annoying and Mischievous! Libra Are Fake as ****!!! How bout that.... Wolf in sheep clothing. VIRGO women are the Most beautiful!!!!! Period!!! Libra’s gi work on your CONFIDENCE!

Coming from a Firesign!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you are totally correct - i am a libran and very beautiful

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Butterfly2 months agoReport

I'm not sure if the woman in the picture is really a Libra, but she would be very beautiful if she lost weight tbh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's a numeric system based on apply fundamentally vague and arbitrary aesthetic and personality traits that can apply to anyone born under any zodiac symbol, usually traits that tend to apply to almost everyone or positive things that people generally want to hear about themselves playing into a combination of gullibility and vanity to cater to audiences impressionable enough to make them believe that patterns in cosmic movement somehow influences the personality of an individual born at a time of year where the relevant constellation happens to be visible.

For example, kindness is a trait that most people possess in some capacity, even if it's only towards a select few people, most people want to believe they are kind, so throw the word kind into a handful of alleged zodiac traits alongside a few others that people generally aspire to be or believe themselves to already be and tell them that those traits apply to them and they will inevitably believe it

• 2 months ago

Man, f*ck you and all the Libras. 

• Snoopy
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Guy mocking women... :/ 

• 2 months ago

false premise     

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.