Is it true that mostly stupid people are the one who get infected by the coronavirus?

And smart people are rarely get infected by the virus.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No. What's true is that a LOT of stupid people INFECT others--including the not-stupid people. 

I hope you recover soon.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

put yourself on the danger list baby

• 1 month ago

It's all about playing the odds.  It is smart to avoid situations that would lead to your exposure to corona because that lowers your odds of infection.  It's stupid to ignore the guidelines on safety for a disease that has a good chance of killing you if you catch it.  However, it is always going to be hard to say what will actually happen when the spread of viral droplets is at least partly controlled by random environmental factors.  So you can't say that corona favors the smart by avoiding them.  Corona doesn't do IQ tests.  "Nature" does that as a form of survival of the fittest.  In this case, "fittest" means "best able to avoid getting deathly ill."

Or you could boil it down to a Gump-style saying:  Stupid IS as stupid DOES, and stupid GETS what stupid INVITES.

• 1 month ago

I live in NY state, less than 100 miles north of NYC.  By *being smart*  following all the rules/restrictions/advice etc., even when some of it was "a lot" - we managed to lower our rates, and ended up with fewer people dying that we had prepared for.  This is NOT a victory, because many DID die - this is people being smart about their behavior.  There are people in other areas that might be brilliant at their job - but CHOOSE to be stupid about protecting themselves and those around them.  This is sad.  And then some of THEM get snarky about how New Yorkers *act smarter* than everyone else.  duh....  We prefer to be mildly discomfited, and LIVE, than party with beer bros, shoulder to shoulder, no masks - and then - boohoo! - DIE.  I still see my friends - some come over to the house! - but we are masked, careful, no hugs, etc. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh, you poor thing. Get well soon!

• 1 month ago

No.  Smart people can get infected.  People that think they are smarter than doctors get infected more often.  Bishop Gerald Glenn is a prime example.  He did not listen to Gods loudest voice, science.  Now, he is in the after life ... because Covid-19 killed him.

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I like your quote "God's loudest voice is science."

• 1 month ago

Not that simple, but if you are too stupid to follow the instructions, then you deserve a Darwin Award.

• 1 month ago

bingo, I'm proud of you son

• 1 month ago

"are rarely get infected." Well obviously, you are not one of the smart ones.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.