sean asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

keep feeling like im a horrible,terrible person, because I suspect I have borderline personality and see myself as "all bad"?

its haunting in my head,since I see things in black and white,and always mess up relationships and by mistake push people who care about me away...…..im not a liar though,im very honest,i just have abandonment issues,how do I see myself as a good person instead of horrible evreytime I have abandonment fears in romantic relationships? am I a bad person still even though im trying everything I can to find proper help?

Some very brilliant and creative people are thought to have had borderline personality disorder. John Lennon, Steve Jobs, and others . Then again, is it a condition that really exists at all? Who knows? I’ve been diagnosed with it myself. But I don’t believe any of these psychiatric diagnoses anymore. We are not labels,  we are human beings. And whatever you do don’t let them put you on psychiatric drugs. That will destroy you. It destroyed me. Good luck to you.

Once you label me, you negate me. 

— Soren Kierkegaard 

If my devils are to leave me, I am afraid my angels will take flight as well.—Rainer Maria Rilke

• Andy C

Proper help?  Did you seek that?  A professional,  like a doctor.

• sean1 month agoReport

yes I've had one video session so far...but he may be able to refer to the right person