Urgent Help!! Biology-genetics?

The gene REG encodes an activator protein (REG). REG is a transcriptional activator involved in the regulation of the gene YLW. You are studying a species of flowers where the YLW protein is involved in flower petal colour.

You have generated a number of mutant flower lines, and are measuring the amount of REG transcription that occurs in each line. The results are below:

Note: The results are given relative to wild-type/unmutated (e.g., a transcription level of 100% in a mutant would mean transcription levels equal to wild-type; a transcription level of 20% in a mutant would mean the mutant has transcription levels that are 20% of wild-type levels, and so on).

REG transcript levels (relative to wild-type/unmutated)

Mutant #1 - 35%

Mutant #2 - 0%

Mutant #3 - 175%

Mutant #4 - 200%

A) Given the transcript levels above, what type of cis-element is likely damaged in each mutant (assume the mutation makes the cis-element stop working; the mutation rate is such that you'd only expect one element to be effected per mutant and everything else in the genome remains unmutated)? To help you answer, your answer will come from one of the following: silencer, enhancer, core/proximal promoter, activator, repressor.

B) For each mutant, what would you expect the level of YLW protein to be relative to wild-type/unmutated? Use "more than wild type", "less than wild type", "same as wild type".

Sorry, my answer is "Anonymous" as your post is Anonymous. There is no need for an Anonymous question in this category, Most 'Anonymous' posts are trolls, maybe yours is not, but the high likelihood is there. If you post as yourself, I would be glad to help you with any problem you have.

I spend a lot of time on each problem, I just want to make sure it's for a worthwhile cause.