If i wanted to request that a new anime gets added on to the adult swim Saturday night block, what'd be the best way to contact adult swim?

I want to know if i wanted to request that a new anime gets added on to the adult swim Saturday night block, what would be the best way to contact adult swim? Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's so very preferred.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say what the other guy already said - go to their website.  But I doubt they're going to pay attention unless you get ALOT of friends to join you.  Maybe start an online petition and reference that once it's got a ton of signers.

Because I am sure they are looking at a lot of factors to decide what to air.  They're not likely to be very persuaded by one lone voice in their comment box.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Just go to the adult swim website. They have a contact place there.

• 1 month ago

The important question is, which anime are you trying to request? Also dude just use Crunchyroll

• Holy Vengeance
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I'm trying to request the anime "Madlax" to start being shown on the adult swim Saturday night block.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.