If i wanted to request that a new anime gets added on to the adult swim Saturday night block, what'd be the best way to contact adult swim?

I want to know if i wanted to request that a new anime gets added on to the adult swim Saturday night block, what would be the best way to contact adult swim? Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's so very preferred.

Favorite Answer

I would say what the other guy already said - go to their website.  But I doubt they're going to pay attention unless you get ALOT of friends to join you.  Maybe start an online petition and reference that once it's got a ton of signers.

Because I am sure they are looking at a lot of factors to decide what to air.  They're not likely to be very persuaded by one lone voice in their comment box.

Just go to the adult swim website. They have a contact place there.

The important question is, which anime are you trying to request? Also dude just use Crunchyroll

• Holy Vengeance
      1 month agoReport

I'm trying to request the anime "Madlax" to start being shown on the adult swim Saturday night block.