.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Since Trump agreed to the Terms of Service at Twitter, shouldn't he understand that if they are violated them, he would be given notice?

And since Twitter reserve the right to fact-check anything posted on twitter, why is Trump wanting to threaten to close done social media?

@Anonymous, These companies are global, every nation around the world can get access to it, and yet they are not citizens of the US, they live in their own nations using Twitter, Google and Facebook

Fat Donnie is a punk scum bag B*I*T*CH so if anything doesn't work for him he S*H*I*TSD his pants.

These companies cannot use the only platforms available for interaction between citizens to target a group. All of this telecommunication infrastructure they enjoy belongs to all taxpayers. They are only renting it.

Donnie isn't smart enough to know when he agreed to the terms of service he was a party to a contract with a private business, not a government entity.

reported for being an idiot troll

Edit II:  @OP - Wow you just proved you have zero clue on what it is you're actually whining about in your post.  Here let me bring you up to speed:  THE SO-CALLED FACT CHECK BY TWITTER WAS A CNN LINK CLAIMING THERE'S NO POTENTIAL FOR VOTER FRAUD. My god you just acknowledged you whine about stuff you're not even versed on. 

Edit:  Buddy, you voted for potus as the lady who went under oath and said "I did NOT lie I merely short circuited" so spare me the fake sanctimony, you're a hypocrite. 

Excuse me if I don't considering citing CN-fcking-N as "Fact checking".

• .

You think I went to CNN for the news? Correction; I found it in every media outlet on the internet.