Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Are there any tasty things which is really healthy?

Almost every healthy food is bland, bitter and tasteless. Bitter vegetables are very healthy but it's taste sucks. Unhealthy greasy foods tend to be really tasty in my experience.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you need to expand your food knowledge. There are books for it-not necessarily Cookbooks. There are many fruits and vegetables that are not bitter. And sometimes it depends on how you spice them. Learn about dried spices and what to do with them. A steamed or pan fried yellow squash with some dried basil or thyme on top is delicious.  

And who doesn't like corn on the cob? Learn different ways to cook fresh vegetables. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • rena
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Homemade food is automatically healthier, it doesn’t matter what it is. If it’s from scratch you know exactly what’s going into it.

• Fireplace
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

That wasn't the question.

• Anything you make from whole, real foods is healthy food. You can eat your greasy food if you made it - just don't eat a lot. All veggies are healthy. You don't have to just eat radicchio and endive and mustard greens. Fruit is healthy. I have no idea where your ridiculous ideas come from. 

• 1 month ago

Seems you’d be happy stepping up your cooking knowledge, as all foods can be enhanced using sweet, salty, sour, spicy, and umami notes in prepping, Slow sautéing brings out natural sweetness in vegs as does roasting. Add a drizzle of oil and honey, along with salt to bitter vegs. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anton
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You need to experience for quality food.  Everything I make is healthy and tasty.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Brussel sprouts,cauliflower,carrots and swede are very tasty if you don't overcook them.

Most fresh fruit is tasty,as is fish and shellfish.

If you've been brought up on fast food,your taste buds need retraining.

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Brussel sprouts are a healthy vegetable and delicious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.