Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

i let my dog eat my charcoal will it die? i hate it but i don't want it dead?

Sure, you did.  I think all that masturbation is causing you to become delusional - and desperate for attention, of course.

You would have to have had to shuff it down his throat & that is not 'letting'.

I am glad you are trolling instead of out killing lizards & birds.  Dumb is just dumb, boorrring

Eat it yourself and die

• PR

If you "hate" your dog, turn it over to an animal rescue league. There are scads of people hoping to find a dog right now, with being quarantined and such. Rescue leagues find good homes for dogs, despite possible bad habits.

Regarding a dog eating charcoal, you would need to speak with your vet in regards to exactly what the dog ate. Were they charcoal briquettes, or some other form of charcoal. The Humane Society or ASPCA may be of some help, as well as simply googling this question: "Dog ate charcoal".

Find your dog another home so you can both have a good life.

As charcoal may well contain additives (what's the charcoal for - BBQ?) you dog could be quite sick.   I'd talk to a vet.