Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

I wish I was gay?

And I'm sure that most other men would too. These are also the reasons why straight women are thankful to be straight:

Women are too complicated. Also, do you hear the phrase "don't try to understand women. They understand each other and hate each other". Welp, it is true. If it wasn't, there wouldn't be a stereotype saying that women are catty, backstabbing and dramatic. And there wouldn't be women who prefer to hang out with men.

Women do grosser stuff than men. You have to unclog shower drains from slimy hair. Also women have periods and most janitors will tell you that female toilets are way worse than male

Gay men have better sex. Being fuckrd by a real dick is better than anything else you csn do in sex. It also gives you more intense orgasms. Not to mention that no woman will evee give you a BJ or HJ as good as a man.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It sounds like you're pretty close already. So maybe take the plunge and see how you like it. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Join the club my sad 'lil Friend as

most of long for any feeling to be 

Happy but few if any1 will ever do

such too !

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

• Stalin
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Then have your genitals removed.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are obviously a gay troll.

Straight men are happier with women. They have real sex using organs that were designed for sex - Penis, Vagina. They make their own biological children together. Children bring happiness.

None of that is possible in the gay lifestyle. 

The anal region is not designed for sex or any kind of penetration from outside. That is why it needs a lot of cleaning before sex and artificial lubricants 

Btw, if you are going to have sex with men, no woman will ever want you again. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

After reading this, I think your wish has come true.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Judging from your final paragraph, you already ARE gay. No straight man talks like that. Also, your apparent repulsion for women makes it sound like you have no attraction to them. When you admit your true homosexual feelings, you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You could be gay if you want, just start dating men and start having sex with men.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.