Nickname asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How to force rapists family to apologise and compensate my moral damages?

I had to endure his stupid sex, even though I dreamed of having sex after marriage and having one man whole my life. the scumbag only told me after sex that he never loved me and only chosen virgin due to his complex. not only he robbed me of my lifes dream, he forced me to endure sex with someone who didnt love me, on top of everything he didn't make any effort to make sex a good experience, or compensate fot the loss of my dreams. then he just decided he can block me and move on with someone else while I was in full blown rape trauma syndrome hysteria. 14 years later his scumbag mother haven't even called to apologize and scumbag disabling comments and hiding profile so i can't complain about what that rapist done to me. it's his sex he should take responsibility for me having to go into therapy and to live as humiliated non virgin. how dare that scumbag to even live after what he done!

• Dick

You didn't get raped! You failed to participate in sexual intercourse. By not contributing your share, you failed to receive the usual pleasure, but also robbed another person of his pleasure. You aren't a rape victim, you are just a lousy piece of @$$.  A dead phuk.

• Nickname
      1 month agoReport

When a person doesn’t want sex and doesn’t paeticipate it is rape if someone does sex to them. Besides it was his job to teach me how to want sex, how to participate, which he never done.

• Zirp

It doesn't work that way. Whatever I do, my nephews and nieces do not have any obligation to apologise or compensate.

I f you get raped, it's up to you to report it, and with a little luck a judge will decide on the punishment and/or compensation

• Nickname
      1 month agoReport

I wasn’t capable of reporting it and my narcisisstic mother disn’t want to bother with it. I have time and mental health now, but it’s been 14 years