Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Does Sir Prince Philip wonder why elderly homosexuals on the Isle of Man wear 'Proud to be a gay' badges?

A bit of a long shot, but has anyone by any chance got an old badge that they no longer want. The type that has the push on bit at the back like the TT poppy badges. The reason I ask is that there is a badge 'Proud to be gay' that I always wear and I have lost the back part that holds it on. So if anyone has one they no longer want I would be very grateful

• Favorite Answer

I had a similar problem with my "I'll have a double Bollingers" badge, I used super glue, I haven't had a problem since.

That isn't necessary. Get a band-aid and wrap it so that none of the non-adhesive sides are exposed. Attach it to the back of your pin then press it firmly to the lapel of your garment.

Are you quite certain that they do. Because judging by your whole question, I would say that you made all this up. Because anyone who knows the slightest bit about royalty would know that the Duke of Edinburgh's title is Prince Philip. Not Sir Prince Philip as you claim. So in my mind this makes you an untruthful troll..