Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

When or where did Twitter falsely label Donald J. Trump's tweets as being incorrect?

Okay if this isn't a dictator ploy to continue misinforming the general public, tell me what exactly this social media executive order does.

Not being the person who made that claim I can't say. What I DO see is Twitter unfairly targeting the President while failing to invoke the same level of fact-checking for lies about him; for example all those people who falsely claim he suggested that anyone ingest household cleaners.

As to the California mail-in issue the form is at least available on the internet to anyone and specifically states that no witness or notary is needed. Sounds like a recipe for voting fraud to me.

• IOM

The warning link in these 2 tweets is what he's complaining about. 

• IOM
      1 month agoReport

Right. Trump evidently thinks a "get the facts" link implies his tweets are not factual.