Entrepreneur: I take responsibility, I can do it, there’s a way. Victimhood: it’s other’s responsibility that I can’t do it, no ways exist?

Are these accurate and opposites?

• They are neither.

Do you need agreement?

• j153e

Your premise that "can do" and "can't do" are opposites is correct logically.

The axiom or implied assumption that there are two ideal types is subject to evaluation, testing.  Generally, the black and white fallacy applies to claims of polar opposites, although there are many such cases, e.g. electron negative, proton positive, etc.

With humans, the layers of complexity usually produce a spectrum, and each person may be simultaneously on many places of e.g. Maslow's pyramid, insofar as they have different contemporaneous projects.  Maslow's pyramid is potentially one-dimensional, i.e. descriptive of a single activity; he generalized life patterns to it, but one may be self-actualized in swimming, and a beginner in tennis.  Thus Gladwell's "Outliers" perspective of once self-actualization is learned per one activity, a second mastery is more easily attained.

What makes you think 'victimhood' translates into 'it's other's responsibility'? Some traumatized people are too depressed or incapacitated to even ask for help, some are too proud, some are too drunk, and some go on rampages. Human psychology is a deep subject.

• You’re right, only I’m not saying there aren’t victims, I’m saying talking about the victimhood mentality that is a combination of defeatism and blame