Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Can we restore America's honor?

Here’s the thing: The election in November can’t be close. If we want to begin to rid ourselves of this ugly trumpist stain, Donald Trump must lose big. I mean, like the mother of all landslides.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If America wants to restore its honor in the eyes of the world, then voting out Trump is only the very first step.

SO MUCH damage has been done in these 4 years that just replacing him is in no way going to be enough; far more action will be needed.

The following is what most people around the world will need to see before ever respecting America again:

1: Trump and members of his crime family are prosecuted and are executed for their crimes.

2: All senior GOP politicians are prosecuted and are executed for their crimes.

3:. All Trump supporters are rounded up and put into re-education camps.

4: Kellyanne Conway is rehydrated.

5: All Trump administration staff, including but not limited to, Pompeo, Barr, Kushner & Miller are tarred and feathered before being publicly hung by the neck until they are dead and their bodies left hanging for a period of no less that one month as a reminder of their crimes.

If and only if, these things happen, will America ever restore its honor.

Source(s): * Of course, I mean all this politically speaking!
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You call for a landslide, then run Joe Biden. 

SMDH

Yeah, I think you'll get that landslide. 

Not the one you're hoping for. 

But definitely a landslide.

• 1 month ago

We're working on it; that's why Hillary lost. It takes time to overcome the effects of a disaster on the epic scale of the Obama administration.

• 1 month ago

Honor like this?

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.