Please answer this for Christians only. ?

So yesterday night, I was feeling very happy and relaxed and I felt like God had a message to tell me. When I went to bed, something white appeared near my eyes and I thought I was opening my eyes but I wasn’t. As I kept my eyes closed it turned out to be a white adult lamb with a brown cane next to it. I got scared, so I really opened my eyes and I got mad at myself because he was going to show to me something. Right now it’s 5:14 in the morning I just woke up and I feel like he still has something to tell me..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Wrong category. Try Dream Interpretation.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Seems like a Spirit of Truth like patience. Lucky.

• 1 month ago

The message was Read your Bible Daily.

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The lamb is a symbol of Son of God Jesus Christ.

God showed you by Him that He is near to you.

Then you need to learn more about Jesus Christ - you can do so by prayer to God and reading the New Testament Bible, where His life, teachings and mission was described.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

An adult lamb is a sheep. You dreamed of a sheep with a cane. Why did that scare you? 

• 1 month ago

Always remember that there are countless Christians who have lived their life full of faith who have never had such things happen.  The Bible is sufficient for guidance and wisdom.  Spend some time with your Bible and allow this feeling you have to guide you to the right scriptures.

What is concerning to me is how you felt bad after opening your eyes.  When we are dealing with God we do not feel guilt.  We feel joy and conviction.  Our minds are very powerful and an imagination run wild can lead us off the path of grace.  I hope that helped.

Source(s): The Bible
    • ...Show all comments
    • Daddy Dennis
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

"I got scared, so I really opened my eyes and I got mad at myself because he was going to show to me something." That is what concerned me.  God bless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.