I am god their is nothing wrong with lgbt but you dare use false scripture against me and lgbt. How dare you?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Prove you are God, Einstein, and then I'll pay attention to you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You should have said so when you were; it would have been very helpful. Instead you taught, "Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.  They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.  In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

• Doug
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

LGBT is a wicked perversion in the eyes of God. It really doesn't matter how many people today argue that it's an acceptable lifestyle. God already tells us in His inerrant Word that it is an abomination (Rom. 1:26-27).

The good news is that LGBT is not an unforgivable sin! All of your sins (past, present, and future) are completely forgiven the moment you trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior (Acts 10:43). God loves each and every one of us, even though He hates our sin!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

May the true God the Father of Jesus Christ give you His peace, love, truth and healing, as you desperately need them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jim V
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your meds need adjusting. 

• User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Er...

you're not God, dude.

• 1 month ago

God's use of the English language is dreadful 

• fredda1 month agoReport

Well god doesn’t need language in heaven 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bad grammar 🤮🤮🤮

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.