Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Please tell me that my boyfriend is ugly?

I'm so scared that other girls will steal him from me. I miss him so much and I just chatted with him via webcam. 

Don’t be such a wimp. If you don’t trust him then don’t stay with him.  Regardless of his looks , if he loves you then he won’t go off with another girl. 

Don't be such a wimp.  If you spend your life being totally scared you'll give out 'keep away' vibes which are unattractive.  You'll waste valuable time you could be with him and enjoying his company looking over your shoulder and worrying if another female appears on the horizon.  In other words, you will become totally boring and he'll move on, thus confirming your fears.  Get some lessons in confidence and get them quick.  See a counsellor to raise your self esteem and you will find that as a more confident girlfriend who ISN'T scared of losing him......HE will be the one looking over his shoulder in case another guy steals YOU away.